Are you lacking comprehensive litigation management guidelines? Having difficulty getting timely reports and status updates from counsel? We can help!
Litigation expense costs account for the largest portion of overall claims expenses. If not properly managed, these costs will cut into the profitability of your book of business.
Praxis can tailor our review to focus specifically on the litigation management process. The review would be conducted against your established litigation management guidelines as well as industry best practices. At the conclusion of the review, Praxis will provide a report providing analysis and recommendations.
The assessment of the overall quality of your litigation management process will include:
- Counsel Selection, Insured Acknowledgement & Suit Transmittal
- Initial Case Evaluation, Proposed Litigation Plan & Budget Submission
- Response to Initial Case Evaluation, Agreed Litigation Plan & Budget
- Expense Management & Billing Procedures
- Significant Development Status & Pre-Trial Reporting
- Disposition Strategy
- Post Trial Analysis